English is fun !

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Exercise: V. to be


Exercise: V. to be

Chose the correct form of the verb to be - am/is/are.
Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verb to be - am, is, are.
  1. Jane and Alice sisters?
  2. this car yours?
  3. I in your way?
  4. Maria John's sister?
  5. you twenty-five years old?
  6. the Smiths divorced?
  7. this your new bicycle?
Complete the gaps with the negative forms of the verb to be.
Example: She from France.
  1. This book mine.
  2. Jane and Peter married.
  3. That right.
  4. My brother here at the moment.
  5. We in England.
  6. It Monday today.
  7. Jennie's surname Peters.
  8. I a hairdresser.
  9. My name Alexander.
  10. There many people in this class.

  1. It cold today.
  2. I at home now.
  3. They Korean.
  4. There a pen on the desk.
  5. My name Nikita.
  6. We from Ukraine.
  7. That right.
  8. I OK, thanks.
  9. Clara and Steve married.
  10. She an English teacher.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น